Sunday, September 25, 2011

Motivation Determines Success

I am SO EXCITED for our Sunrise Bootcamp promo day TOMORROW! Because I did not ask for an RSVP, I realize that there is the possibility for a small turnout. Even if that happens, I have already decided that I won’t let it get me down. I will continue promoting my bootcamp, even if I only have a couple of new recruits at first!! I TRULY believe this is a great fitness program and I am DETERMINED to spread the word in Jackson! It’s all about attitude, right!?

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” —-Vince Lombardi

Remember, you won't have a life until you start believing in yourself. This is how winning is done. When you get pushed down, even kicked, are you quick to blame someone else? As Rocky says, nothing or nobody hits harder than Life. Are you prepared to get hit...over and over again?

One thing marriage has taught me is that I always have a rock…someone who is strong and steady that is always there for me to lean on. That is what I will continue to be for my bootcampers…as well as all of my clients. The process of reaching your goals can be tough, but I assure you that I will be your ROCK throughout your program. I will be there for you every step of the way. I will keep working hard to MOTIVATE and ENCOURAGE those around me to make healthy living a priority! We are only given one body and we must take care of it so that we can use it to serve God and others! Let me help lead you to a healthier lifestyle!

Ashley@dnafitness.com

www.dnafitnessllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment