Friday, October 21, 2011

Finding Encouragement & Gratitude in Relationships

As a fitness trainer, part of my job is to be an unlimited source of encouragement. I teach and support others through exercise, but I am also learning from them!

I am so fortunate to be working with an amazing client right now who encourages me at each and every session. There is nothing like hearing someone say that they truly appreciate your efforts and that you are genuinely helping them make positive changes in their lives. It really sets my heart on fire to hear such an encouraging compliment. I love this feeling! Every time I leave her house, Danny gets a text from me that says, “I love my job!” She has given me new a new perspective on dealing with the circumstances that life might throw at you. On a personal level, I continue to pray that I may let go and let God carry out his plan for me and realize that my plan is merely dust in the wind. We should be grateful for any challenge or experience that God may bless us with now, whether or not it is momentarily convenient or even seems disappointing. I've learned that disappointments and challenges are blessings in disguise. There is never a better time to embrace God's plan than the present, because what we are able to act in is the present."Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift." We can plan for the future, but it is never certain what may happen…except that we will certainly be thrown some curve balls! It's probably going to surprise us.

Another recent source of encouragement was my aunt saying how much she enjoys reading my blog posts! This brings a great big smile to my face! My hope is that by writing about things I am working on in my life, that some part of what I say reaches you or enables you to send my message to someone who may need/is desperate to hear it.

I am so GRATEFUL for this encouragement. It gives me a renewed focus and energy that what I am doing REALLY IS working to serve it’s purpose. I KNOW there are people out there I can help, I just need the focus, energy, and inspiration to find ways to reach out to them. My short-term goal is to spread the word on my bootcamp, so next month I am trying a new marketing plan: GET AS MANY PEOPLE OUT TO TRY BOOTCAMP AS POSSIBLE-FOR FREE!!!!! Get out and have fun! Meet me at Freedom Ridge Park to try bootcamp for FREE during the month of November! *Please note, time has changed to Tuesday & Thursday mornings* All I ask is that you please shoot me an email to let me know when you are coming!

ashley@dnafitnessllc.com www.dnafitnessllc.com

It's amazing what gratitude for your circumstances and relationships can bring you. Joy, encouragement, and lots of love. I get to wake up everyday to an amazing husband and pursue my passion! Planning and preparation is exciting, but I’m praying for a boost in my life that will give me a chance to share my skills! I need these positive influences to keep on going even when times may get overwhelming. Find these people in your life. Friends, family, coworkers, stories in books/magazines/online...when things are overwhelming I challenge you to immerse yourself in gratitude. Let your thoughts take you to family, friends, health, opportunity and stay for a while.

May you be covered with joy, consumed in encouragement, and flooded with love.

Keep yourself motivated through inspiration from others.

It’s a powerful thing. I am truly grateful for my relationships.




No comments:

Post a Comment