Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Lazy Morning

Don’t you love those mornings when you don’t have to be anywhere and you can enjoy the little things, like sleeping extra late and then having scrambled eggs at lunchtime? My favorite is when Danny intentionally sleeps through his 4:30am alarm clock and stays in bed to snuggle!! I feel the most joy when we’re together, not really doing anything, just being together. Today was one of those days at our house!

As the morning slipped by I started thinking about how we’re going to be together longer than the number of years I’ve been alive, maybe even twice as long if we’re lucky! We are going to share so many of life’s experiences and I know he will be with me for every twist and turn along the way. This brings me so much peace. I believe it’s so important to let your spouse know that they will always be YOURS no matter what hurdles you have to jump. As we held hands, I tried to picture what they might look like 50 years from now. Will they be wrinkled and bruised? Whatever our old hands might look like, they will still fit together. Our bodies will wear down but our love does just the opposite. It will grow stronger through the years…just as it has gotten stronger since we first fell in love.

Don’t let your family wonder whether or not they will always be loved…even in the most heated arguments or through the biggest trials. Let them know you are thinking about them, even if they are hundreds of miles away. Even if it’s awkward or uncomfortable, reassure them that you care & that they are a part of YOU!

Tonight I am going to my first spin instructor training session! I am so excited to begin teaching group exercise classes!!! Fitness Lady is a women’s only gym, featuring some of the best classes and facilities in Mississippi! They offer everything from reformer pilates training, TONS of group exercise classes, bootcamps :), a Methodist rehabilitation center with on-staff physical therapists, and much more! You can check out their website here : http://www.fitnesslady.com

I’ll constantly be on the lookout for new music for my classes so send me your favorite tunes/suggestions for spin class! Ashley@dnafitnessllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment