Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What Do You Run For?

Remember yesterday when I asked, "What inspires you?" Well, if this doesn't inspire you, I don't know what will!

Danny and I have been tossing around the idea of possibly running the Mississippi Blues Half Marathon on January 7. Running has always been a favorite hobby of mine. I run for stress relief, to stay in shape, and that feeling of accomplishment I have when I finish an awesome run. Today, I found a new reason to run that outweighs all of the above. Today I saw a video about the mission of World Vision.



If we do end up running the half in January, you can bet I will be fundraising for this very worthy cause. Go to www.worldvision.org to learn more about running for a purpose...you can choose the option to run in any event as an individual even if it isn't on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment